Bluffton, South Carolina is just minutes from Hilton Head Island, right on the banks of the May River.
Filled with beautiful antebellum homes, historic churches and all kinds shops and wonderful restaurants, Bluffton is a great place to call home. It was even named #1 for Amazing Non-Beach Getaways by Huffington Post. Gorgeous oak trees draped in moss and scenic views of the May River give Bluffton some the sweetest Southern charm in all of the Lowcountry.
How far is Bluffton from the Ocean?
According to Distance Between Cities there are 6.46 miles from Bluffton to Hilton Head Island in southeast direction and 8 miles (12.87 kilometers) by car, following the Bluffton Parkway route. Bluffton and Hilton Head Island are 14 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is there to do in Bluffton?
For the top 20 best things to do in Bluffton visit Vacation Idea
- Heyward House. © Heyward House. ...
- Bluffton SC Farmers Market. © Bluffton SC Farmers Market. ...
- Island West Golf Club. © Island West Golf Club. ...
- May River Excursions. © May River Excursions. ...
- Maye River Gallery. © Maye River Gallery. ...
- Corner Perk Cafe, Bar, Roasters. ...
- New River Linear Trail. ...
- Old and New Bluffton Tours.
Find a Home in Bluffton
- Pleasant Point
- Battery Point
- Battery Shores
- Callawassie Island
- Cat Island
- Coosaw Point
- Cottage Farm Beaufort SC
- Daufuskie Island
- Distant Island
- Fripp Island
- Hampton Lake
- Hilton Head Island
- Islands of Beaufort
- Ladys Island
- Liberty Point
- MCRD, Parris Island
- Port Royal
- Saint Helena Island
- Sun City Hilton Head
- Walling Grove
- Willow Point